YES!+ Ahmedabad

Hello Friends ! Jai Guru Dev.
You are welcome to be a part of our loving family. This is our place to share our views, expieriencies,questions,events,course details and much more. We would love to be with you Anytime, Anywhere, Anyhow !

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Beautiful Bhajan...

Longing and Creativity

Is there a connection between the feeling of longing and creativity? Can a sense of longing affect the level of creativity in a person?

This was the question that was bothering me since the day when unable to sleep, I got up and wrote a bhajan at 3 in the morning! In meager 15 minutes time! To find out the answer, I read up (a little) on what Guruji has to say about ‘longing’ and ‘creativity’ and also consulted my YES!+ teacher. Reading one of Guruji’s quotes sent by this teacher and connecting to something that G had said in one of the Geeta Paths, I came up with a simple, child like understanding of the whole thing.

So here are the two of Guruji’s quotes that I connected-

“Longing- the pain of separation- increases love in you and that increases prayerfulness in you”
                                                           
                                                and

Something that comes out of the heart, is Geeta (probably not exactly in Guruji’s words)

Hence I reached to the conclusion that- longing ness increased prayerfulness and love in me- when I called out to Guruji with this love, the words that came out took the form of a song!

I don’t know if I’ ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ but it doesn’t matter as I’m happy!
(Guruji please correct me if I’m wrong ;))

As for the bhajan I wrote, read and sing along!

Nand ke lala
Masti ka tu pyala
Teri shararto se 
Bana sabka tu pyara
Tarsa na ab aur
Aaja Gopala, Aaja Gopala
Aaja Gopala, Aaja Gopala....

Karna ho karna
Radha ke mann mohna
Mor mukut dhare tu
Lage hai sohna
Tarsa na abb ajaa- ajaa
Radhe krishna , ajaa ajaa radhe krishna

Hey Murli wale
Shyam rang nirale
Aas bhare naino se
Tujhe thaku na nihare
Tote sa mann mera rate
krishna radhe radhe
krishna radhe radhe
krishna radhe radhe
krishna radhe radhe

(The above experience and Bhajan was shared by YES!+ volunteer Manisha Yadav).

No comments:

Post a Comment